In the last edition of Australian Simply Cards I had a coffee break feature. In this feature was this simple stamped card. It has been a very popular card, I guess partly for it's simplicity and partly for it's versatility. I really can be used for any gender and any age group just by swapping some colours.
Here is how I made this card - for those who may have missed the magazine.
1. Cut an A4 sheet of white cardstock in half at 14.8cm x 21cm.
2. Score and fold in half at 10.5cm.
3. Cut another piece of white smooth cardstock to 14.3cm x 10cm.
4. Stamp the sentiment with the Versafine ink in the bottom right corner.
5. Stamp the various paint spills and drips with the coloured inks, to your liking.
6. Die cut the Sketchy Rings from black cardstock
7. Glue the Sketchy Rings die cut in place.
8. Attach the front panel with foam tape to the card front.
Memory Box – 99149 – Sketchy Rings
Prima Stamps – Spills
Prima Stamps – Paint Drips
Penny Black – Heartfelt Thanks
Versafine Ink – Onyx Black
Versacolor Inks – Canary, Scarlet, Mountain Lake, Lilac & Fresh Green